Laura and I had a great time with Shayna! Laura did her hair and I did her makeup this beautiful Sunday morning☀️. She was so funny and we had so much fun glamming her up for her bridal shower today. She looked so beautiful! Her gorgeous eyes popped and her hair looked beyond radiant! We took a short silly "live video" below while Laura was curling her hair. Then her fiancé came by and we took some quick photos. They are so cute together. You can see the glow on her face (partially due to the highlighter lol) but also because she beams around him. Adorable! Have a great shower, Shayna!
Winner of the Free Makeover Contest!
If you or a friend is getting married, a bridesmaid in a wedding, going to an event, or would like to get your makeup done for a night out, I’ll do it for free! If you liked my Facebook page, you were automatically entered to win a free makeover (worth $100). If you shared any of my page posts, you were entered twice! Check out my video to see who got randomly picked last night! It might be you…
If you missed out this time, you can like my Facebook page (click here) and maybe I’ll do it again soon… ;)
Thank you to everyone who continues to support!
Happy anniversary to our best friends Jenny and Anthony! Today is the actual anniversary of their wedding 4 years ago!
I did Jenny's makeup for her wedding as well as most of her bridesmaids that day, many of whom are my friends too. It was such a great day and I was so happy doing Jenny's makeup because I got to spend some special time with her on one of the most important days of her life.
Jenny is a beautiful person inside and out and one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. She also laughs at my jokes, even when I'm not funny and always makes me smile. Anthony is hilarious, has a great heart, is so fun, and is always the life of the party. We had an amazing time at their wedding at the North Ritz Club and Jenny looked so beautiful. Her Ines Di Santo dress from Bridal Reflections (where Jenny works) was AMAZE. Love you Jenny and Anthony! Happy Anniversary!
Here is an amazing recap video their videographer did for them if you'd like to check it out! It's so beautiful I love it. Happy anniversary!
Since this is the month of love, and I love all of my darling
I have decided to do something special for you.
I am going to give away a FREE MAKEOVER WORTH $100
This makeover includes full makeup application & fake lash application
To Win, You Must...
1) Like my Facebook page (not just like my post, but you must like my Facebook PAGE Rebelle With a Gloss and be a member of it) Click below to like my page, it's so easy!
2) "SHARE" this post on Facebook. Look how easy... simply click "share" below. You can title it "free makeover!" and post!
STEP 1 & 2 are right under here! Just remember to do both to enter.
Click "like" and then click "share" and make sure you're signed into Facebook. That's it!
Rules & Options
If you win this $100 makeover...
- Pamper yourself, get all beautiful and fabulous for a night out!
- Give it to someone else. For example, if you win, but...
- You have a friend/ family member who is a bridesmaid in a (local) wedding
- You know a bride-to-be who would like to put this amount towards her own wedding makeup (minimum amount required - we will discuss this)
- You have a friend/family member who's having a fabulous party or date and wants to get done up
- You're a dude who won and you don't want your makeup done. No worries! Give it to someone special like your wife, sister, mom, or hey, if you want it for yourself then that's cool too! No judgment!
- It will take place at my apartment in Lynbrook, NY (unless it is for a wedding, then we can discuss it and I would be willing to travel to you)
- You may not combine this with any other promotions I may offer
- Your makeup application is by appointment only and based on availability
- If you're giving it to someone else, please let me know who.
The last day to "like and share" is February 28th
The lucky winner will be drawn on LEAP DAY! February 29th.
I will take a video of me picking the winner so you know I'm not playing favorites ;)
Good luck! xo
#TBT to Krystina's Wedding! She was one of the first brides I did bridal makeup for years ago when I launched my business. She was so organized, easy going, funny and knew what she wanted. My kind of girl! Her bridesmaids were great girls and we had a lot of fun the day of her wedding. Krystina and I became fast friends throughout the process. She's such an awesome girl and a lot of fun to be around. Good thing for #TBT, because that reminds me to reach out to her and say hello! Enjoy Krystina's beautiful pictures, please feel free to comment below or like my facebook page here